My Blog List

Friday, February 25, 2011

I think I can. I think I can....or not

I'm depressed and in an overall funk.  Nothing that I have been doing lately seems to be working out and I need to fix this AND FAST.  This goth Tamara is no fucking fun.  I can't even seem to come up with a funny blog post and really, who wants to take the time to read a blog that makes you want to cry.  I DO NOT.


So, here is what I plan to do this weekend in the hopes that it changes my outlook.  And if nothing else, it will keep my busy so that I just wont think about anything.

I am going to workout.  Yes, it's been a minute since the gym and I have spoken, but I have an odd feeling that getting all sweaty will be a good thing. Maybe.
Finish cleaning my garage.  As with the gym, I kinda hate the thought of doing this, but just imaging how great it will look when it is all finished.  And the kids want to play pool.
Learn/try something new.  Yeah...no clue as to what, but I always feel better when my brain is working on something.
Finish up my costume. UGH.  This one is going to be hard as I still have no idea if I am really going to continue or not.  But I have an ass load of sparkly crap at home, so I must do something with it.


So...not a very long list or really a hard one, but my motivation to do anything other then sit on the couch is limited, so I will have to force myself to do it.

I might also need you, the reader, to keep me motivated as well.  Or at the very least call my lazy ass out if I do not get this list finished.

And I promise...this is the last depressing blog post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment