My Blog List

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Maybe little pinch?

What I really want is to have someone take care of me for a little while, but since it seems that the stars have something else planned for me....who am I taking care of now????

Cancer


By Rick Levine

Taking good care of those you love is easy work for you nurturing Crabs, so it should come naturally today when you are called upon for assistance. Helping others enables you to feel good about yourself without having to meet someone else's production standards. Even if you fall behind at work now, you can still take pride in what you do by just showing up for a friend with a willing attitude and an open heart.

Side note-If Cancer's are always so caring and nurturing, why is our sign the crab?  Seems it makes it hard to take care of people with pincher's...just saying!  
 

1 comment:

  1. W,

    OH! You know I love that little dude!! <3 <3 <3

    Xoxo,
    S

    ReplyDelete