My Blog List

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Tassel Tales - Week four

It's Tuesday.

CLASS is tonight!!!

I think that I am going to miss it when it is done next month.  I will not have much to look forward to. Hmmm...


Anyway.  Tonight is about hair and makeup.  And neither one are my strong points.  Well, NOTHING concerning this class is a strong point, but this is high up there.  I am not really a hair and makeup kind of gal.  If I can get away with it, I am makeup free and wearing a hat...but that would not look all that snazzy on stage, so I will have to pass on that option.

Tonight I will also have another run in with my arch nemesis--the false eyelash.  They hate me.  I hate them.  In a perfect world we would just go our separate ways and never be bothered with one another, but this far from a perfect world. :heavysigh:

So, we shall see how tonight goes and with any luck, I can make it home after class without anyone that I know seeing me in my full face of clown :)  


Wish me luck!

2 comments: