My Blog List

Friday, March 4, 2011

???????

I'm so mad, I could spit!

Hmmm...I never really understood that term. I am pretty mad at the moment, but spitting really does not sound like something that I would enjoy doing.  I am not really a fan of any sort of body fluid, so spitting just seems nasty.  I guess if you were REALLY mad at someone, you could spit on them, but again...not really my thing.

Another saying that I just never understood?

F*** me running.
Maybe I have just over thought this, but I am pretty sure it is physically impossible to accomplish this task. But feel free to give it a try and get back to me if I am wrong!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard 'Eff me running backwards through a cornfield'.

    And my favorite (that I made up) "Fork me with a spoon all knife long"

    ReplyDelete