My Blog List

Monday, March 21, 2011

So many tears this week-and it's just Monday!

Grace Fall has lived in a suitcase since last Tuesday.  No, not as in being on the road and out and about and just has not bee home, but everything about her has not left the suitcase since she was last brought to life a week ago.

:sigh:

I should have spent ALL week practicing, but I just could not bring myself to put the costume back on.  In the last week I have been filled with so much self doubt that even putting the corset on seemed like a mean cruel joke.

I will do the show tomorrow.  That I do know.  But I am so unsure, not prepared and just sick to my stomach, that even writing this now, I am in tears.   

2 comments:

  1. Grace,

    I just know you're going to be amazing. I'm really pulling for you and I just feel it...your routine will have not only the beauty and grace that I know is a much larger part of you than you have any idea, and hopefully a little bit of the humor that makes you all that more wonderful. Have fun, and know that no matter what there are people who see just how truly incredible you are.

    All my best,
    Person A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Person A-

    You always know just what to say (write) to make me smile.

    ReplyDelete