My Blog List

Friday, March 25, 2011

Now what?

I have gotten that question alot since Tuesday.  And to tell you the truth, I am not really all that sure yet.

I can tell you that I know that I have a taste for burlesque.  I don't think that I can call myself a burlesque performer...at least not yet.  I think that I need to do it more then just once to call myself that...simply out of respect for all the other ladies that do it and put so much time and love into it.

I think that I would like to do it again. 

It's odd.  You start to hear songs and think, "Hey, that would be great!  I could do XYZ....."  And then you find yourself thinking, "What the hell am I thinking???  I am never going to do this again!"  So it's a strange mix of REALLY wanting to and not being all that sure.CRAZY!

I do know that I love the local burlesque community.  I think that if I never went back up on stage again, I could be happy with just helping out at shows.  Or doing my best to promote the Rose City School of Burlesque in anyway I can.  (And YAY to my friends who signed up for the next class in April--you will love it!).

So...what's next???  I DON'T KNOW.  Truth is I am still coming down from the high of Tuesday....and still can't get all that glitter to go away!

     

1 comment: