My Blog List

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Put me in coach! I'm ready to play.....

I am trying to line up a meeting with the coach of Cooper's flag football team.  We have a game on Sunday and since I did not even know that I was an assistant coach until Monday, we have to get our 'game plan' together.
Um...they are in first grade.  I am thinking that the game plan consists of run and pull the flag, but I could be wrong.

Anyhow.  The coach emails me yesterday to try and line up a meeting time.
Coach "Anytime in the evenings works.  How about Wed?"
Me "Evenings work best for me.  Wed will be just fine"

Skip ahead to this morning-

Coach "This is getting complicated.  I can meet you after 10pm tonight or Thursday night"
Me "Thursday night will be fine"

I have not heard back from him yet.

But...um....WHAT?  How that email conversation complicated.  AT ALL? 

And I am sorry, but I am not going to meet you at 10pm to talk about flag football.  That's just weird.  It's like some coaching booty call. 

I sure hope this is not a sign of things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment